Top costume stores in Colorado to shop for Halloween
In Halloween it is customary to wear weird costumes, irrespective of your age. This is the only festival that allows you to dress up in strange uncanny attires which otherwise would look outlandish. This freedom of going as you like even in matured age is a matter of great enthusiasm. Even at a grown up age it gives you the freedom to become younger. Costume designing for Halloween is an art and involves great imagination.
Halloween costumes could be created at home or bought from stores in your city or town. Like all other states of the country the cities and towns in Colorado get decked up for this fall festival. Clothing and costume stores lining the streets of Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Alamosa, and Grand Junction get decked up for this fun festival. Though Halloween is associated with ghosts and witches and a sinister ambience is created in parties, the essence is that of fun and merriment. Costumes are always a vital component of Halloween and stores do brisk business during this period.
Residents staying in or near Denver could check up with:
- The Wizard’s Chest – This store on Fillmore Street in Cherry Creek is in business since 1983 and makes the most innovative dresses for Halloween. It sells costumes for men, women and children.
- Disguises Costume – This shop was adjudged the best store of 2014 and has an amazing collection of costumes for every size and shape. In this neatly organized store the friendly staff helps you in selecting the best costume.
- Reinke Brothers – Reinke Brothers in South Prince Street in Littleton is outstanding nor its costumes but also its accessories. Accessories are as important as costumes for a Halloween party. Getting props and dresses under one roof at reasonable prices saves immense time for shoppers.
- Gott-A-Costume – In case you are looking for creative and passionate costume designers then this is the store to be in. Located in East Hampton Avenue in Aurora you are sure to find a new set of costumes in every season.
- Theatrical Costumes Etc – If vintage costumes is what you are looking for, then this outlet on Broadway Street in South Boulder is the place to visit.
Halloween is always a fun affair involving your near and dear ones. All attempts should be made to make it a grand success.
Halloween is an exciting even for people in Denver, so much so that there are Halloween themed shops, theme parks, haunted houses and party locations galore in the city dedicated solely to this one-of-its-kind festival. During Halloween, one really eye-catching aspect of the celebrations is always the costumes on display- ranging from the innocently suggestive to those that are graphic and immediately evil, the Halloween costumes that the people of Denver choose are undoubtedly the best in area. If you are trying to find great Halloween costumes to prepare for the impending festival of horrors, here are a few shops that are sure to be worth your time –
- Reinke Brother Inc. – For sweeping, grand and elegant theatrical costumes which fit really well into the Halloween scheme of things, try this time-tested establishment in Littleton. You have the option to buy outright or rent, and the range of their collection is really amazing, offering something for everyone. A well-stocked masks and makeup section adds to the appeal, and the shop is also the largest magic shop in Denver.
Address: 5663 S Prince St, Littleton, CO 80120, United States
Phone: +1 303-795-5006
Hours: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Gott-A-Costume – A family-run establishment which has been servicing the needs of Halloween fanatics for many years, this shop sets up temporary stores at many locations during Halloween season to cater to its discerning clientele. The easygoing approach and friendly behavior of the staff is well-known among patrons, and their collection never fails to amaze.
Address: 15167 E Hampden Ave, Aurora, CO 80014, United States
Phone: +1 303-690-0662
Hours: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- The Wizard’s Chest – Established in 1983, this shop has come a long way from being just a costume shop and is currently one of the most popular specialty stores in Denver. Drawing inspiration from Tolkien, the Middle Earth-themed costume shop is spread across two floors and is home to thousands of Denver residents during Halloween season.
Address: 230 Fillmore St, Denver, CO 80206, United States
Phone: +1 303-321-4304
Hours: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Disguises Costumes – Arguably the most popular costume shop in Denver during Halloween, this establishment specializes in performers’ items and rave and burlesque themed costumes. A large vintage costumes collection and wide ranges of choice across all ages are what makes this shop the people’s favorite.
Address: 9797 W Colfax Ave KK, Lakewood, CO 80215, United States
Hours: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Theatrical Costumes Etc. – With three separate outlets in the city, this establishment has quickly won the hearts of the locals with its range, quality and service. Apart from a wide range of costume options, you also get to choose from a sizeable collection of accessories including hats, masks, theatrical makeup, wigs and much more. If you want to try something out for just a year, you have the option to substitute purchasing a costume by renting one from the easy rental store.
Address: 669 S Broadway St, Boulder, CO 80305, United States
Phone: +1 303-440-8515
Hours: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Fun Services – Are you planning a funny, quirky look for Halloween this year? You will get exactly what you want and much more at Fun Services. With the focus firmly on party attire and outrageously quirky costumes, this shop is open every day, all the year round and services the Halloween costume needs of many in Denver. They are well known for their period and character costumes, and can offer you with other party-related services as well.
Address: 12345 Huron St, Westminster, CO 80234, United States
Phone: +1 303-427-7443
Hours: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm